The International Office, located in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, serves as the hub of the ministry. The International Office team, led by the International Director, Paul Hanak, works on behalf of all the ministry staff in the 22 nations where AFCI is present. Out of this office, the following services are supplied:
- Coordinating ministries between AFCI countries;
- Planning and executing Emerging Leaders Training for AFCI National Teams;
- Developing and Publishing Materials for AFCI National Teams;
- Relating to and updating Supporters of the Ministry;
- Organizing Mission Teams.
In addition, the International Office leadership, along with the International Board, guarantee the viability and accountability of the ministry worldwide.