December has been a busy month of reaching out with the Gospel.
- On the 20th I was invited to preach at Christmas service in Hermon church in the morning. In the evening, we had a Christmas service in our Church;
- On the 23rd I preached to the government Electrical ministry office, a great evangelistic opportunity because among this group, there are many non-believers;
- On the 25th I preached 5 times from the morning, beginning at 6:30 am, to the evening service at 9:00 pm;
- On the 26th I a gain preached, this time in one Christian family home;
- On the 29th I conducted one wedding ceremony and again, another wedding ceremony on the morning of the 30th.
We are thankful for the opportunities God gives us to share Christ during these special times of the year when people are more open to hear the Gospel.