For many years the AFCI ministry in Myanmar has been building young people to go out across Myanmar and spread the Gospel. Each summer they hold a three month training which has come to be called the Monsoon Bible Theological School. This year there are 107 young people studying the Bible intensively, as well as, learning about how to share their faith.
Here is what the schedule looks like.
- 5:00 am Wake-up call
- 5:00 to 6:00 Time alone with God
- 6:00 to 7:00 Working to clean the grounds and prepare food for the day
- 7:00 to 8:00 Breakfast
- 8:00 to 9:00 Reciting Bible verses and morning devotion (A different student leads devotions each day)
- 9:00 to 12:00 Morning Session of lectures
- 12:00 to 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 to 3:00 Afternoon Session of lectures
- 3:00 to 5:00 Personal time for fun and bathing
- 5:00 to 6:00 Dinner
- 6:00 to 7:00 Free
- 7:00 to 8:00 Evening devotions
- 8:00 to 9:00 Reading the Bible (each student will complete the whole bible within 3 months)
- 9:00 to 10:00 Personal Time
- 10:00 pm to 5:00 am Sleep
Please pray for all the students attending MBTS this year!