Samson gave his life to Christ in 1967 through the ministry of a missionary from Maryland in the USA who was working in Nigeria. Since 1986, he has been involved in evangelism, teaching, and preaching ministries.
He has produced many teaching/training manuals, including:
- Lecture notes on Evangelism: Its Theology, Methodology and Practical Application;
- Discipleship Dynamics;
- Evangelism Follow-Up Guide for Effectiveness;
- Doctrines of the Bible;
- Outline studies on Books of the Bible.
Samson regularly speaks as campus meetings, pastors’ seminars, denominational conferences, and church fellowship retreats. He has also held the denominational post of General Secretary of Missions and Evangelism in the Missionary Church of Africa.
His educational background includes:
- A Diploma in Leadership studies and Intercultural Ministry sponsored by Asia Evangelical Fellowship, Singapore (1981)
- Bachelor of Theology from Singapore Graduate Bible College, Singapore, (1986).
- Master of Religious Education from the International Bible Institute and Seminary (IBIS) Florida, USA (1989)
- Doctor of Ministry from IBIS, Florida, USA. (1999)
He was officially appointed as AFCI Nigeria National Director in 1998.
Samson is married to Sarah, and they work side-by-side in ministry.