Macedonian Call

In August, AFCI Slovakia’s Samuel and Ivana Cekov, will move to Macedonia for a full year of ministry.  In addition to preaching, Samuel and Ivana, will disciple young married couples.  They will also take part in the outreach ministry of the church with whom they are partnering.  Pray God will use Samuel and Ivana in a mighty way as they work to strengthen marriages.  Pray many seekers will come to Christ through their outreach ministry.  God has provided 90% of their needed support.  Pray He will supply the remaining 10%.